ANOS Illawarra is dedicated to the growing, conservation and scientific study of Australasian Native Orchids. We holds monthly meetings, runs orchid shows and has regular field trips. We are a friendly native orchid society and welcome visitors to our meetings and outings.
ANOS Illawarra meets at the Community Hall at Figtree. To get there, turn off the expressway at Figtree onto the Princess Highway, then turn into the park just before the Westfield Shopping Centre. There is the park, tennis courts, cricket field and the hall. We meet in the hall that is run by the Philippine Association.
- Postal address - Hon. Secretary - 2 Wilford Street Corrimal NSW 2518
- President - Alan Stephenson Phone 4421 7773
- Email Contaction - Alan Stephenson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Events 2013
- Fri 13th September (Set up) and open to the public, Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th September 2013 from 9.00am to 4.00pm. Held at the Old Court House. Entry Free. Sales table and potting service available.
- Sarc Show - ANOS Illawarra Sarcanthinae Show, 12-13th October 2013. Held at the Old Court House Wollongong, Cliff Road North Wollongong. Open from 9.00am to 4.00pm each day. Entry is free with sales table and potting service. (Set up on Friday 11th October)
- Autumn Field Trip – Sunday 17th March, Brown’s Mountain and Three Views Track. Meet 9am at the Saleyards, Moss Vale Rd. Bomaderry. Bring lunch, water, covered shoes, hats, appropriate clothing for the weather and a camera. (Enquiries - Alan Stevenson - (02) 4421 7773)